Monday 19 March 2012

Zzzonked

Oh, stupid Mondays! But it is over now, and that's something we can all be thankful for. I'm not really capable of writing in sentences tonight so here's a transcript:

Me: Right. Tonight I will not be wasting the time.

Husband: Right.

Me: No. The time for time wasting has passed.

Husband: Ok then.

Me: So tonight, the only night I have free this week, I will be a) tidying out my handbag
b) finishing at least one tea cosy c) updating the blog d) making dinner....

Husband: *hopefully* Can we have McDonalds for dinner?

Me:  No. e) planning what we're doing with the front garden f)...

Husband: *interrupting again* what's for dinner?

Me: Stir-fry

Husband: *makes sick noises*

Me: *furiously glares through narrowed eyes*

Husband: *pauses*

Husband: *slopes off to the living room to hide behind the couch*

Me: *dinner making noises*

 Husband and I eat dinner in silence.

Me: *knitting noises*

Husband: Do you want me to iron your work stuff?

Me: *remembering how much I hate ironing and resolving to love the husband no matter what so long as he keeps ironing my work stuff so I don't have to* YES!

Me: *beams at husband*

Me: *wastes time all evening, not finishing any of the things but starting lots of the new things* 

I am considering this evening time well spent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment